FRIENDS! I have the honor to invite you to a seminar on the wines of Bordeaux, THAT I'LL TAKE 15 DECEMBER 2010 HOTEL GOLDEN RING "(Hall Yesenin") from 15 to 17 hours.
PROGRAM:
- The story of the features of the region of Bordeaux and on Their wines (to tell everything I know :);
- Wine tasting Bordeaux - NEGOTSIANTSKIH FROM REGIONAL TO WIN FROM THE MEDOC Cru Bourgeois! AND WILL BE MORE BEAUTIFUL Sauternes!
- TASTING will be accompanied by TRADITIONAL FRENCH cheese!
seminar is free. LIMITED NUMBER OF TRAINEES (35-40 PEOPLE.)
Those who wish LIKE TO VISIT GRAND EVENT, PLEASE PRE give their consent, Contact organizers on the following Mail ( christina.monkus @ sopexa.com )
PROGRAM:
- The story of the features of the region of Bordeaux and on Their wines (to tell everything I know :);
- Wine tasting Bordeaux - NEGOTSIANTSKIH FROM REGIONAL TO WIN FROM THE MEDOC Cru Bourgeois! AND WILL BE MORE BEAUTIFUL Sauternes!
- TASTING will be accompanied by TRADITIONAL FRENCH cheese!
seminar is free. LIMITED NUMBER OF TRAINEES (35-40 PEOPLE.)
Those who wish LIKE TO VISIT GRAND EVENT, PLEASE PRE give their consent, Contact organizers on the following Mail ( christina.monkus @ sopexa.com )
0 comments:
Post a Comment