Monday, December 20, 2010

How Does The Mute Guy Tell The Blind Guy

RECORD OF THE WORKSHOP ON BORDEAUX wines - 2010

                                             Picture made by Artem Reizvyh

Thus, let a little late, but I still want to report me to hold seminar on the wines of Bordeaux in the Guide, "a favorite Bordeaux - 2010" which held on Wednesday, 15 Dec. in the r-chain "Golden Ring." The seminar was prepared with the assistance and direct assistance of the company SOPEXA-Vostok under the patronage of most CIVB (BNIC Committee Bordeaux). And since I am from this Godea accredited teacher of the school Bordeaux ( www.bordeaux-ru.com ), just what I had been given "exclusive" authority to conduct this training with the tasting.

everyone who was able to come to this event - THANK YOU! Thanks for not afraid riot barriers, piles of extremist and so on. (As the hotel is located near the Kiev area, known ... however, not I want to here about politics, well it ...). Attracted about 45 people (even the organizers of Sopeksy did not expect such an influx of eager to learn about the wines of Bordeaux)!

must to say that I first played the leading event of this level (this is not the number of participants, I conducted a presentation for 200 people in the regions it just at the highest level of the event itself). Therefore, at first a little nervous, but then "Ostap suffered" ... and everything went like clockwork Sauternes! :))) Although, Of course, there were lapses and failures (which I did not slow to inform the competent fellow colleagues, I thank them for the constructive criticism!). But overall everything went Excellent, many approaches to "virtual" friends on this blog or on facebook'u to emerge and meet in "real" and thank you for the seminar. And it's great!

Photos on activities can be viewed here (facebook, author - Artem Reizvikh x [info] reizvikh_arteum ) and here (author Alexander Averin aka Alex Moscow ). To view the images you must be registered with the social network. Photos Excellence (pro shot!) and they are many - 200 !
I felt like a star on the scene flashes camera (in fact removed, and participants Seminar:)

Some participants asked me to give a presentation on which I relied during the workshop. The very presentation format. Ppt to provide I can not (property Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux), but in. pdf format can be downloaded HERE .



Show must go on! Everyone liked the leaves, soravnnye на виноградниках Бордо и камешки собранные в Petrus, Domaine de Chevalier, Chateau Margaux etc.


Вина, представленные на дегустацию ; ; The seminar


BA! All the familiar faces! And all those inspired! Bordeaux works wonders! :)))


And here is the soil with pebbles ... Vick Afinogenov: "That would be me on the chair" Viticulture "a jar ! ";))


proceed to the tasting: "First the nose of wine ... Second nose of wine .... finish. .. "Serge Ivanov" Now we are testing!

                  
       Кристина  Монкус, Sopexa                                    Stas Evdokimov & Andrei Ushakov, Luding


After completion of the workshop - an informal hangouts. Issues, dating, meeting friends End after-degustation-party! :))))

Photos - Artem Reizvikh



0 comments:

Post a Comment