And here we are! The circle of life continues and I am back at school.
E 'was traumatic, given that I stayed awake for 24 hours precise, because clearly yesterday we decided it would be perfectly sensible idea to go home to spend the night of Helen in White watching Disney cartoons, Seeking a dance center of gravity, smoking and things of dubious utility and eat like bottomless pits. At six we went down the street and we went for a ride at six and a half we were in front of the Well. Breakfast at the Well of the year, the first customers of the day. We ordered a cup that looked more like a bowl of coffee that has caused me serious problems of hyperactivity for the rest of the day, which was halfway between the depressing and the most interesting.
short, normal, and started again. Prof different than high school (although for me are old friends of my sister being prof) usual companions and friends and new, but old story remains the same. Do not really know whether to be happy or not be there yet ... When I think back to holidays, no, not dead, but then I remember all the good times that you still go to class ... and a little 'I'm curious to see what's in store this year. Just a bit '.
short, normal, and started again. Prof different than high school (although for me are old friends of my sister being prof) usual companions and friends and new, but old story remains the same. Do not really know whether to be happy or not be there yet ... When I think back to holidays, no, not dead, but then I remember all the good times that you still go to class ... and a little 'I'm curious to see what's in store this year. Just a bit '.
0 comments:
Post a Comment