any thoughts seemingly without any logical connective
... I rebuilt the profile. So, because I did: D
I want to watch QAF but I have to go to bed ... I swear that tomorrow when I get back from school (sighsob) millllemila shoot myself because I'm betting on abstinence, also considered the matter of the forum forum without me = me = sclera.
I have to do something. The school destroys my artistic side (not really ... you do not even see the summer as I have shown - A acting in the summer! ONE!), In short, I said, the borders, the limits, I tired, I vent to preclude the possibility, not even when I draw art history and do something ... I know that art history is to study and not draw, but seriously, why do I need to study when I can be, drawing, art history? It makes no sense.
short. I feel caged. I feel tutt'assorbita from school and have passed a few days, then to escape from this prison I feel I must do something (the second time I have said), and since writing is almost out of the question because my muses I abandoned for the past few years and then return when they see struggling, I'm going to graph = I rebuilt the profile with Photoshop. So in the end everything comes back to the beginning, in the great circle of life. It seems that these thoughts do not collide with each other but had a sense Logic and reason that united them (even the part about QAF, but that only in my head).
Regards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment