Saturday, September 6, 2008

How To Tell Real Aquamarine

basically useless

Tonight I was out, we were going in columns, and there were people around strange. They all had uniforms with black mesh sleeves and yellow and made fools around in the streets by cheering for the men on bicycles and putting on talent shows to passers-style holiday Piedmont Group.

Last summer we had Spiderman jumping from one basket to another in front of the Basilica of San Lorenzo (also adore you with me: http://www.youtube.com/ watch? v = MCZPySmJ400 ) and now those theatrical improvisation that disturb the peace (?) Evening in Milan ... Also I want to go around doing something stupid. I feel the inherent need. Apart from that I found out what time to leave the sprinklers Solari Park and the bathroom should absolutely go done before school starts if not I do not do 'peace ...

This post basically is useless as you may also notice the title, but since I am basically a person solar and Pollyanna (... yes, I hate it too, do not worry), I can not to enter the my LJ and read a post anxiolytic.

Almost better shit I pass through the brain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment