It 'nice to have nothing to do at a quarter past midnight, eh?!
1.Ho offered a drink in a bar all
2.I swam with the dolphins
3.Ho climbed a mountain
4.I
5th I was driven a car within the Great Pyramid
6.Ho hand held a tarantula
7.Ho bathed naked in the sea
8.Ho said I love you believing
9.Ho hugged a tree
10.Ho done a strip tease
11.Ho done bungee jumping
12.Sono been to Paris
13th I saw a storm at sea
14.Ho spent the night stay up to watch the sunrise
15.Ho seen the Northern Lights
16.Ho changed diapers for a child
17.Sono uphill walk to the top of the Tower of Pisa
18.Ho growing and eating vegetables from my garden
19.Ho hit an iceberg
20.Ho slept under the stars
21.Sono been on a balloon
22.Ho seen a meteor shower
23.Mi got drunk
24.Ho smoked grass
25.Ho watched the stars through a telescope
26.Mi the laughter came at an inopportune time a lot of times when I feel like I scold scompisciarmi ... if not this inappropriate
27.Ho had oral sex
28.Ho bet the horses and won
29.Mi are fake sick although it had at least once a year does not hurt
30.Ho invited a stranger to my home
31.Ho done battle with snowballs
32.Mi are photocopied in the office butt
33.Ho screamed with all my strength with only the fun of it
34.Ho held in an arm lamb
35.Ho put in place long thought of an erotic fantasy
36.Ho made a romantic bath by candlelight
37.Ho took a shower with cold water
38.Mi started to talk to a beggar
39 . I saw an eclipse Total
40.Ho sunbathing topless
41.Sono been on a roller coaster
42.Ho made a home run
43.Ho danced like crazy fregandome other
44.Ho spoke with an accent foreign
45.Ho visited the birthplace of my ancestors I go on vacation since I was like a month
46.Almeno once I felt happy with my life
47.Ho visited all States of America
48.Amo my work in every aspect
49.Ho comforted someone who was crapped bad
50.Ho won some lottery
51.Ho danced with strangers in countries foreign
52.Ho seen whales
53.Ho masturbated others
54.Ho stolen or damaged road signs
55.Sono been sent back on arrival in Europe in USA
56.Sono been done in Austria
57.Ho mountaineering
58.Ho lied to customs
59.Ho did a night walk on the beach
60.Ho paragliding
61.Sono been done in Ireland
62.Ho had their hearts broken for longer than it has been in love
63.Al restaurant I sat down to eat with strangers
64.Sono been in Japan
65.Scrivo my weight WRONG! AHAH no it is not true to the times I am committed to trying to be sincere
66.Ho milked a cow
67.Sistemo CDs in alphabetical order
68.Ho dreamed of being a superhero comic book
69.Ho sang in a Karaoke
70.Sono been in bed all day
71 . I've scuba diving
72.Ho dreamed of being invisible
73.Ho had sex with someone without wanting
74.Ho kissed in the rain
75.Ho played in the mud
76.Ho played under the
77.Sono rain was in a drive-in
78.Ho done something to repent of having done so without regret
79.Ho seen the Great Wall of China
80.Ho discovered that someone found my blog and I also absurd figures of shit! Me and my obsession with it does not restrict the access to post
81.Ho broke a window or a glass
82.Ho
83.Mi started a business are still in love reciprocated
84.Ho visited ancient sites
85.Ho made a martial arts course
86.Ho heard the same song for more than 6 hours
87.Sono been married
88.Sono been in a movie
89.Ho ruined a party
90 . I cried watching a film
91.Ho "loved" someone who did not deserve
92.Sono been kissed passionately feel dizzy
93.Ho divorced
94.Ho had sex in Office
95.Ho had sex in an elevator
96.Mi abstained from sex (any type) for more than 10 days
97.Ho cooked biscuits
98.Ho won a beauty contest
99.Sono been in a gondola Venice
100.Mi came goosebumps (in a good way) at least one tattoo kissing
101.Ho
102.Ho at least one piercing
103.Sono Canoeing on the Snake River
104.Sono been TV as a studio audience
105.Ho received flowers
106.Mi masturbated in a public place
107.Mi got drunk not to remember anything
108.Ho been addicted to drugs
109.Ho played in public when you're a small school so you torture `
110.Sono also went to Las Vegas
111.Ho eating shark
112.Ho
113.Sono recorded music was in Thailand
114.Ho bought a house
115. I was in a war zone
116.Sono been on a cruise
117.Ho messed up my brother / sister eeeeeh XD
118.Parlo more than one language
119.Mi are made bandage
120. I was involved in a brawl
121.Ho bad checks
122.Ho attended the "Rocky Horror Picture Show"
123.Ho grown children
124.Di I recently bought and played with something childish
125.Ho followed the entire tour group was a groupie
126.Sono
127.Ho participated in a Spring Break
128.Ho filmed by bike in a foreign country
129.Ho discovered something 'important about my ancestors
130.Ho wrote to the Governor of my state
131.Ho moved and started a life in another city
132.Sono been on the Golden Gate Bridge
133.Avrei wanted to be a show and everyone knows that in the show! XD
134.Ho sang in the car for at least 20 miles my parents hate me yet
135.Ho aborted
136.Ho undergone plastic surgery
137.Ho had a car accident
138.Ho written articles for newspapers
139.Ho type diets fact that every Monday I start a `
140.Ho piloted aircraft
141.Ho stroked animals that I fear
142.Ho had homosexual relations
143.Ho fell in love but without being able to reciprocate
144.Ho aroused an animal was dismissed
145.Sono
146.Ho won money in a tv show
147.Mi have broken some bones
148.Ho
149.Ho killed animals killed humans
150.Ho participated in a guided safari in Africa
151.Ho
152.Ho a scooter drove a tractor
153.Ho piercings besides ears
154 . I shot with firearms
155.Ho eating mushrooms found in the woods
156.Ho sex anal surgery immediately
157.Ho
158.Ho had sex on a train
159.Ho had hitchhiked
160.Ho a snake as a pet
161.Ho stayed for the duration of a flight
162.Ho seen more foreign countries than U.S. states
163.Sono been on all continents
164.Ho traveled by canoe to more than two days
165.Ho made skiing
166.Ho eaten kangaroo meat eaten sushi
167.Ho
168.Ho had sex outdoors
169.Ho punched someone had
170.Ho relations lasting more than a year
171.Ho change his mind on something someone
172.Ho changed your mind about something or someone did fire someone
173.Ho
174.Ho afraid to die are
175.Mi parachute jump
176.Ho eating cockroaches or insects
177.Ho eaten fried green tomatoes
178.Ho read Homer
179.Ho stolen from the restaurant
180.Ho stolen from supermarket
181.Ho apologized
182.Sono was elected class president at least once
183.Ho repaired my own computer hacking randomly
184.Sono dj
185.Ho been crying for a whole day
186.Ho cheated the game
187.Sono was arrested
188.Ho made gallows at school
189.Mi masturbated with another person
190.Ho bought shoes and clothes at a flea market
191.Ho vomited in a public place
192.Ho sold something to a stranger
193.Ho communicated with someone without knowing their language
194.Ho stole the soap the hotel
195.Ho washing the wheels of a car or strip the body
196.Ho belch in front of other people
197.Ho copied a class test
198.Ho had sex on a first date
199.Sono fainted
200.Ho kissed someone of my own sex
201.Ho dived from a height of at least 10 meters
202.Ho tasted Korean food
203.Ho seriously thought about suicide
204.Ho hated
205.Ho had sado-masochistic experience
206.Ho worked
207.Sono was in a bar in a sex shop
208.Ho foreign
209.Mi kissed a boy got lost in a strange city
210.Ho
211.Mi pulled the bins are in love with a friend
212. I did yoga exercises tantric
213.Ho fact
214.Ho witnessed a car accident
215.Sono been linked
216.Ho played squash
217.Ho had a stroke of lightning
218.Ho made a video hard
219.Ho felt the lack of an ex-
220.Ho play trump
221.Ho had a secret diary
222.Ho made ski
223.Ho did jungle trekking
224.Sono been with me a little more
225.Mi I'm done for someone else
226.Mi are climbing up a tree
227.Ho preferred a night would never end
228.Ho made a mad love for
229.Ho bathed at night smoking the hookah
230.Ho
231.Ho wrote a love letter
232.Sono been suspended from school
233.Ho had sex in a cinema
234.Ho had sex in the car
235.Ho had sex on the beach
236.Ho forgiven
237.Ho had a car accident
238.Sono been the victim of a joke at the spa was
239.Sono
240.Sono been to see a grand prix formula one
241.Sono was in a night was
242.Sono in a pub
243.Ho did para-sailing
244.Ho lied
245.Ho made a mural
246.Ho saw the reef
247.Ho made ******* (not I know what it is, was censored -.-) was
248.Sono / output with more people on the same day
249.Ho received compliments for something I can do very well
250.Sono been to a nudist camp
251.Ho discovered I wanted someone who secretly disgraced
252.Per rage I broke objects
253.Sono been on the phone more than 1 hour
254.Sono runaway
255.Ho wrote a poem
256 . I had sex for hours without coming
257.Sono been home to an unknown
258.Ho said something and I immediately did the opposite
259.Faccio usually midnight snacks
260.Hofatto sex chat
261. I looked through the keyhole of a lock on a door overheard
262.Ho
263.Ho walked on a roof
264.Ho met a transvestite or a transexual
265.Ho read more books in a day
266.Ho stopped someone on the street to know
267.Sono was in a Buddhist temple
268.Ho made sauna
269.Ho
270.Ho betrayed took a fine
271.Sono was chased by angry dogs
272 . I have received proposals obscene
273.Ho did a television audition
274.Ho done everything possible to make a person happy
275.Ho did break dancing in the street was in the Caribbean
276.Sono
277. I made a 69
278.Ho met someone famous chat
279.Sono been to a concert
280.Ho driven without being able to do so because
281.Ho games alcohol
282.Ho visited more places abroad than in Italy
283.Non I have only one nationality
284.Sono was a beer festival
285.Sono gone somewhere telling everyone that I went to another was hospitalized
286.Sono
287 . I've played in a group
288.Ho corrupt someone
289.Sono been recommended
290.Mi are enrolled in a party
291.Sono been betrayed
292.Ho wanted a person for months without being able to declare
293.Ho had a story on holiday
294.Ho want to go and live abroad
295.Ho Fare
296.Sono been single by choice
297.Sono been with someone for fun
298.Ho flew
299.Ho had recurring nightmares
300.Ho filmed naked for home
0 comments:
Post a Comment