Ommioddio no children. Ommioddio I have a moment of panic. Ommioddio.
The summer is over.
The school starts again. (Incidentally, September 12)
I made a quarter of the tasks I should do.
Until a day ago I was firmly convinced that "who cares so much of English homework will not fix anything and I do not forget the English" and now gives me the Paturnie Monica.
Amiciiiiih. But we're kidding? Please tell me yes. A kiss to all those I will say yes and look at all those desperate I say "It 's so, Lorenza. Look in the face of reality."
The reality is ugly, how do I look? My eyes hurt to see it, is ugly and horrible, you can not look right even with the corner of my eye. Soon
starting to have my posts in which sclero up when school ends.
This year also began with Saturday.
If you did not understand I'm trying to put in this post all the more depressing things to me are Taking apart on those pretty hopeful that I made bruttume flow of the pages of LJ and leave me.
will take 2 to first version. All the profs I question the first because I am the sister of my sister who already know. Subir continuous comparisons at least mentally. Ah
plus this is the last year of high school and then my sister to all my Paturnie school from the first grammar school will be ignored in favor of his nervous breakdown from maturing, and I suppose I will reiterate throughout the year as it is already beginning to do, with his streak of sadism, "But you ... you still do not know what to expect ... yes, I will have a year of shit now ... but for me the last!"
Basta. Basta. Close. Because instead of rant here in vain I open Word and do something useful (to whom? We do not know) and try to finish writing? Mystery.
0 comments:
Post a Comment