return home.
Milan glance of
Bacio Ice
Capto frequency of Intolerance and lack of time and of strong winds and dense traffic
I think back to why I live among the gray cement
That There Are Immigrants In buildings occupied
It Safe Behind The Ambush sciuri Private Gardens
districts Hard For Of Troy and Local Lawyers
Prisoners Of Walls and the Pitti Palace and Future Pazzi scleral
but we are already at the weekend and down the sun behind Porta Romana
're too good to say goodbye
You call and then we all obey
is between those who nominate your There are too vain name
Milan Milan Milan when I'm away I want to go
Milan When I want to get away There
Heaven copper foil for a lively
Industrial activity Industrial
The Drug Then Vote Who says the drug Hurt
Naked Hypocrisy as a model Notice
Out Of Season Sale In Montenapoleone
Kids sniff glue at the Stazione Centrale and Piazza Affari
Shoulder
Who Buy Life And Shallow
But some keep lit Fight
The Exhibition Part A Porta Venezia
Too Good For You To Tell You Goodbye
call and then we all obey
is between those who nominate your name in vain there are too
Milano
In your poison we breathe
There Too
Milano
Between the railing and the American Dream
There Too
Milano
There's never parking
And it's getting worse
Fashion Week Coda
Worldly Life In A Car Hire
The alternative drinking wine Close to Brera Yuppi In
Sera A Theme In All Tropico Latino
Fair Among
About Robbery To Cocaine
hear an old man who sings in the dialect of the Virgin Mary His
And when the fog disappears
In him I recognize
Like A Drop In The Ocean
I Meeting My Place
And I To You What I am
and lights of a sunset above Piazza del Duomo
're too good to say goodbye
You call and then we all obey
is between those who Name your name in vain there are too
Milano
In your poison we breathe
There Too
Milano
Between the railing and the American Dream
There Too
Milano .
no matter what the holiday might have been beautiful: the return home brings me above you and all that means ... my big love of the city.
0 comments:
Post a Comment