lollolina @ 2008-06-15T13: 02:00
I spent the last LJ post complaining about the school. We are at June 15, the school has been over for a week and I still have not made a post about this. Not good. Not good. Beautiful things should be captured so that I can remember the time.
So today is a week that the school is over and already it seems like an eternity; I've already forgotten everything about any subject, I wake up at set times unclean, I go to bed when I run, I get the phlegm of a dead lemur in everything I do and if it was not my watch I also marks the date I would have already started to lose track of time: all signs that the school is gone gallantly fuck off again this year. Plus the boards came out yesterday (okay, my grades are all more or less 7 8 7 8 7 8 alternated so, according to me have done just that. In my most Ame was not rejected \u0026lt;3 hope close in September because if not cry.) so just, is just completely gone. On the other hand here the weather continues to suck because they must have understood that is June and June should be hot, I should not come out with the coat and scarf in June. We have not done anything like going to summer Aquatica to make insane or the sea or to bathe in the fountain in the castle (still) and I am very sorry for this sob sigh sigh. The only thing was the battle of pseudoestiva water balloon (dry more than anything else) out of school the last day, which in itself was a bit sad 'as well as in other years we used to eggs flour silicone block doors of the machines and everything else, but we controlled the police sat outside the school this year have not helped, and then we made good. But we'll have other opportunities in like us to stop disturbing the peace ... moreover, the summer has just begun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment