Thursday, May 29, 2008

Learn Hand Work On Sarees

the chronicles of Via Foppa

I changed header. But I guess if you're here you've already seen, in fact. They are beautiful
taaaaaaaaanto Lollo * fangirling *
Just my beloved [info] weasleygirl89 connects the hand to ask for a change also of the entire background, perhaps because if ... touch something I know I do casino, I can feel the soul.

Although the weather here in Milano is very poetic crap, although it appears in October, although continue to run with an umbrella, strictly broken because I will not buy the new one we are not even dead in June I can not buy an umbrella in June, I get down, but it is not so very much and misses at the end of the school and, just to make my life even more beautiful, my parents would not have returned home since yesterday and lunedìììì. What sweet words, sweet as a vision, which heavenly thought to have the house all to myself. And my sister. But she does not count because he likes me and I assist in doing things like eating lunch and dinner on the couch and go to bed whenever I want and do not ever do it again and not emptying the dishwasher and leave the dirty dishes in the sink until when I go to sleep and a lot of other things and will allow a crowd of idiots (read: Julia Monica Noemi) to put the tents here at home for the rest of the week. Which by the way do not even know where to put them to sleep because I have no more beds, and, yes, it is true that we sleep less than two minutes, but just to maintain a semblance of decency. Okay. He still lives, indeed, life is good.
However I'm not normal teenager, I guess. There is a long time I say a post that places of despair to the world or anything like that, you notice? And 'that is bad then go and read the bad things that have happened ... I prefer tenermele for me here and read and think that they are deficient. But then, how do I ...?
.... I ended tuttele tests and questions, enough, END: life is just beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment