When my dancers and I get wet socks,
I hate the rain.
When you take an umbrella
the morning then go to after school and find out what is broken
I hate the rain.
When you take the 50 to go to
little house and is full of people and six
spiacciacata against nefarious armpit of a person who does not wash from 10 a. C.
I hate the rain.
When I just did my hair at the hairdresser
I hate the rain.
When you take an umbrella
the morning then go to after school and find out what is broken
I hate the rain.
When you take the 50 to go to
little house and is full of people and six
spiacciacata against nefarious armpit of a person who does not wash from 10 a. C.
I hate the rain.
When I just did my hair at the hairdresser
I hate the rain. When you think you are there
rain but apart from that I bathe the dancers, I have the umbrella Mancic, I'm still breathing by the grace of God, my hair is all increspolati
but I had relatively ass by
then cross the road
a car passes
but I had relatively ass by
then cross the road
a car passes
takes a puddle, the puddle gets
type tsunami
the wave form
you think you are there please fuck fuck not one but undeterred
ripples
approaches
and FUCK TI breaks Addosso bathroom All FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH THE WATER Fetida OF ACID RAIN THAT FALLS AND FALLS IF YOU WOULD LIKE GOD punish us for all our sins,
type tsunami
the wave form
you think you are there please fuck fuck not one but undeterred
ripples
approaches
and FUCK TI breaks Addosso bathroom All FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH THE WATER Fetida OF ACID RAIN THAT FALLS AND FALLS IF YOU WOULD LIKE GOD punish us for all our sins,
I hate the rain.
soon with pictures of my new, bright, beautiful new hair. Yes, I finally pruned Vileda Mop that I found myself in the head. I said goodbye to long hair (not that I'm Okay by now, but I shaved Cortina), or loved and adored my hair long!
missing 53 days at the end of the school. I'm by Countdown on MSN as a mongoscema obsessive but it's because they are in fact a mongoscema obsessive and I am exhausted from the second day of school and if I think I still have three years there and five others do to another party still on books I feel like committing suicide. And if it's worth it but then what I do. I'll mica wasted the best years of my life. Bah. But no school do not really enjoy myself ... For example, today I brought to its knees in the corridor and I have done everything on his knees (madre de dios that bad) and so I earned 10 points in the betting spastic. And Monica thought that it was not fair that I had made it one and not you then took two girls to the event and said "Hey, u very fattening if you do not stray! "pointing fingers like Fonzie. The look of those poor unfortunate was priceless, a cross between non-psychopathic and a closer-you-please-facts-treat with a hint of disgust. We pecked the most snobbish of the whole school knows me ... but what has caused convulsions of laughter for the next two hours then that's okay. However make the bet was pretty fun if I had not bled the knees ... but I stoically endured both pain and the looks of commiseration of my classmates who quietly walked to school with their full of things to eat CHOCOLATE AND FATS THAT WHY I CAN NOT TOUCH 'ON A DIET I went back AGAIN.
I swear that on June 6 at 13.10 when the bell let out a shriek inhuman, run away and do not step in front of the Liceo Classico Manzoni for at least a week (yes ... then I'll get camped by nostalgia and ridiculous excuses to divert walking paths and pass-if only to go to the bar where we bigiamo the first hour. It 's a love-hate relationship).
0 comments:
Post a Comment