, then, if I do not back up the forum QAF at this very moment I sclero. I need fissatoni like me with which to compare and feel almost normal in my obsession if not crazy.
In addition to distract myself I started to read fanfiction (B / J of course), except that I finished. So given that the site is still there dead I said Well, let's see if
Who but it is: the last chapter is marked as VM18 so I logged on I can not read because they are stupid and I put my real age when I joined LJ. When you say the deficiency. And to dislodge
I can not read because it is Friends Only.
And I'm not going to wait two years to become an adult to read to the end of fanfiction gggggggrazzzzie.
And I thought, there is a cute and beautiful account of the common forum for those who want to read, oh dear Lollo: use that.
MA. There's another but. The
but which is: the pass
qafforum I have it written in an email. Private message which of course is where? The forum
QAF.
Yes, the dead one.
course.
unlucky when I have a series of bad luck not separated but are linked together like a dream, like to emphasize that there is no way out, pick the day when I pick the day I fucked up shit. ;
In this sea of disprazione (eeeh go to drama-queen as some would say to my knowledge), happiness and joy:
weasleygirl89 halls in Milan. Let me express my happiness with emoticons such
*______________________________*
and
\u0026lt;3333333333333333333333
and I would say
* * OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
etc., etc. all mean that: ooooh how I love you I can not wait ' forward to having you here! \u0026lt;3
And now I think I'll be back to read Chapter 26 of the Betrothed which I think is one of the most shameful chapters and boring that I swear that man has ever written something that I can not.
I can not read because it is Friends Only.
And I'm not going to wait two years to become an adult to read to the end of fanfiction gggggggrazzzzie.
And I thought, there is a cute and beautiful account of the common forum for those who want to read, oh dear Lollo: use that.
MA. There's another but. The
but which is: the pass
QAF.
Yes, the dead one.
course.
unlucky when I have a series of bad luck not separated but are linked together like a dream, like to emphasize that there is no way out, pick the day when I pick the day I fucked up shit. ;
In this sea of disprazione (eeeh go to drama-queen as some would say to my knowledge), happiness and joy:
*______________________________*
and
\u0026lt;3333333333333333333333
and I would say
* * OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
etc., etc. all mean that: ooooh how I love you I can not wait ' forward to having you here! \u0026lt;3
And now I think I'll be back to read Chapter 26 of the Betrothed which I think is one of the most shameful chapters and boring that I swear that man has ever written something that I can not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment