So tomorrow is the last day PRODEXPO - 2011 and it is time to sum up preliminary results of this exhibition (write, and my head is buzzing with French, Italian and English phrases :)
First , as usual, working in this field since 2005, meets here many friends and former colleagues , because alcohol peace rather cramped. What is striking, on the one hand, that more or less large and stable company remained in place (and almost the same places as before, I mean Pavilion № 2, where, and are based core "Vinniki"), on the other hand, there was a sufficient number of previously unknown company (either before they took participate in Prodexpo).
Second , this exhibition (and especially today) was saturated to explore the key figures in the alcoholic world. So, today met with such wonderful people as LUCA MARONI (which hopefully do not need to be), as well as RICHARD PATERSON (blend-master distillery Whyte & Mackey , he is also the "father" of whiskey as DALMORE and JURA ). What kinds of people! If Luca Maroni - quiet and dignified man (Although sometimes the Italian temperament were showing all the same), Richard - a real fountain of energy (I just got back from the Central House of Writers, where he spent his last master class, and honestly thought that, without bloodshed, it will not be - "if I see that someone of you to add ice to the Dalmore 18 years old, I'll kill him!").
With Luca Maroni
also poradovaali and some English wines (eg producer Bodegas SOLAR DE URDEZO izregiona Karina). Very fresh Chardonnay (the one without soaking in a vat), good red from Garnacha and a French Syrah-Merlot-Cabernet.
I liked the French wines from Burgundy - although I am not the most ardent fan of chardonnay cask. But here, of course, high class! (Known pr-l CHATEAU DE MEURSAULT from Patriarche ).
quite good French champagne from a small family homes under the brands GREMILLET and CO MPTESSE DE GENLIS .
Fancy impression on whiskey line COMPASS BOX viskimeykera by John Glaser , as well as drink SOTOL from Mexico (an analogue of tequila, but produced from the so-called wild agave) from the "vodka" in essence the company Marusya Beverages Rouse (known vodka "Mammoth").
of the most interesting wines and spirits shall write more LATER ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment