Monday, July 28, 2008

Thick Creamy White Mucus

sos

I'm slowly but painfully going mad. I started two fanfiction within one day, I wrote and that's just the beginning. I know what I mean by that point but I can not write, but I do not have time to tinker, because soon giving birth and I have a lot of things to do and how do then? I'm leaving without finishing them? Nooooo.
E 'It's too frustrating to be true and I did not even someone to complain potermene as my favorite love listening to all my paranoid mind (commonly known as
[info] weasleygirl89 ) is taaanto lontaaana back to me and the day before it starts so I could not hear for a month but I pretend that is not true and that he never said such a thing because I do not want happen.
It 's too long since I write, my brain the first part of the hands and I can not conclude a shit ... * Retreats to a corner, staring alternately at the floor and with hatred * Word

0 comments:

Post a Comment